Tile and Grout Cleaning Kersbrook. Do you have dirty tiles with worn out grout? Look no further than Fresh Tile Cleaning in Kersbrook. Our tile cleaning services include tile & grout cleaning, regrouting, recaulking, tile polishing, grout coloring, tile sealing, tile repairing, & others. Call 1800441506.
Looking for Best Tile and Grout Cleaning Kersbrook?
The flooring of your house can go a long way in keeping your house well-maintained and impressive. You might not have thought about this before, but nothing hurts the interior of your house as much as dirty tiles and grout.
Thus, proper tile and grout cleaning Kersbrook is an important task not only for keeping your house tic-tac but also for maintaining the well-being of your family. Unfortunately, this can be hectic and hassle full job.
Nothing to worry, Fresh Tile Cleaning is at your service. In fact, we are leading tiles and grout cleaning company in Kersbrook. We provide our tile and grout cleaning Kersbrook services to both commercial and residential establishments.
Why is it Necessary to Clean the Tiles and Grout on a Regular Basis?
Maintenance of the tiles and the grout present in our house is of extreme importance. We will tell you why:
- First and the foremost reason is that the dirty tiles and grout make our houses look messy and makes it extremely unhygienic to live in.
- The unhealthy conditions arising due to the dirty tiles may lead to certain diseases in the kids, who crawl on the floor all the day. The germs may get transferred to their body and cause issues like diarrhea, vomiting and the likes.
- If you don’t clean the spills and the dropping of various things on a daily basis, there is a possibility that these things leave behind stains on the tiles, influence their original color and deteriorate their overall look.
- If the spills are not cleaned immediately, they may get into the porous material of the grout. This weakens their holding capacity, eventually making the tiles look unevenly placed.
- Dirty tiles and grout are also harmful to the pets present in our houses. This is owing to the reason that they play, sleep on the floor, the germs may get transferred to their body. This may be harmful to them.
Got done with the chipped, loose, cracked and discoloured tiles? Get your tiles repaired by hiring the experts in Kersbrook. In case the tiles of your floors, walls, bathroom, stairs or pools have damaged, we can restore them to new if you have some tiles left with after their installation. Fresh Tile Cleaning professionals in Kersbrook are highly experienced and deliver you the best results by repairing broken/cracked tiles.
Epoxy Grouting & Regrouting
Epoxy grouting is one of the best ways to repel stains, grime and contaminants from your tile grouts. The grouts are made up of highly porous materials that attract soil, impurities and pollutants and make look the entire tile surface ugly. That is when epoxy grouting come to your rescue. The professionals of Fresh Tile Cleaning in Kersbrook offer amazing services for epoxy grouting and regrouting.
Grout Colour Sealing
Another best technique to restore your grouts is grout colour sealing. In this technique, our experts in Kersbrook seal your grout lines using a high-quality colour sealer that will last longer. This process involves the application of epoxy based colour sealant to seal the grout lines. This epoxy-based sealant is used to make sure your grout stays safe from future staining. Also, with the use of epoxy grout colourant, you can stay at the peace of mind from the fear of chipped, peeling and cracking grouts.
We also offer stone and tile polishing services in Kersbrook. We use very high-power diamond disc machines to give your stones and tiles reflective finish. The advanced technology used by these machines removes scratches and marks from the floors that are not possible to see with the naked human eye. Polished floors have small pores, which means fewer chances of dirt and grime accumulation.
Kitchen Tile Cleaning
You may not consider kitchen tile cleaning as a difficult task, but the fact is you may need still need professional help for the thorough and complete tile cleaning. Grease, oils, airborne particles and grime gets accumulated on the tiles of the kitchen. The cleaning solutions you use at home are not sufficient for removing tough greasy stains from your tiles, that is when you need professionals tile cleaners in Kersbrook for the perfect cleaning.
Can You Clean Tiles and Grout at Home?
Well, yes, you can! However, how useful would it be would solely depend on the extent of dirt. Here are a few DIY methods through which you can attempt to clean tiles and grout at home:
Regular use of the disinfectants
You should use organic disinfectants on a daily basis. This cleans the tiles and grout and removes all kinds of germs as well.
Blot the spills
Accidental spills and droppings are easy to clean. Just take a good cotton cloth, fold it into 4-5 layers, blot it with a mixture of vinegar, baking soda, and water. Leave the cloth over the stain so that the chemical reacts well. Then wipe it out. You will get perfectly cleaned up tiles.
Vacuuming once a week
If you are too busy with your work and hardly get time to clean your house properly. Make sure that you vacuum the floors at least once a week. It avoids accumulation of the dirt in between the grout and the gaps.
Oxygenated bleaches help to clean yellowness of the tiles and old stains
If you find your tiles are losing luster, you can certainly do something to retain the shine. Just take a 2-3 spoon of oxygenated bleach and mix it in 2-3 cups of water. Mix them well. Now, take a light nylon brush. Dip it in the mixture and then clean the dark old stains, yellowish part of the tiles.
Do it with light hands, as you don’t want to leave scratch marks of the brush on the tiles. Once you do the same process on all the tiles, clean the entire floor with lukewarm water and let it dry. You will notice the tiles have regained their lustrous texture. It makes them look new and fresh.
Now, above-mentioned methods serve best when the tiles and the grout have got slightly dirty. If the mess is to a larger extent, it is better to hire professional tile and grout cleaning Kersbrook services. It makes your work a lot easier and you don’t have to spend your energy and time on the weekends.
The Process We Opt To Clean Your Tiles and Grout
- As soon as we get an appointment from you, we send two of our experts to the concerned site in order to inspect it.
- The second day, the process starts with vacuuming the floor properly. This helps to remove the surface dust and dirt and makes our further work a lot easier.
- Then, we turn our focus on the stains, dirt and the dust particles which have settled in the gaps and the grouts as well. For this, we use organic bleach and other organic chemicals. This is done manually.
- Our team of tile cleaners removes stains with the help of these chemicals and uses a nylon brush to rub it. If needed, we may use cotton cloth it depends on the type of tiles we are dealing with.
- After this, we turn our focus to the corners and the tiles present under the table, chairs etc. In order to remove the yellowness of the tiles and retain the lustrous shine of the tiles, we use organic and oxygenated bleaching agent.
- Once we finish the cleaning, we wash off the entire floor with lukewarm water twice in order to remove the chemicals and the foul smell. Then we leave it to dry for an hour.
- This finishes our work and the tiles of your house look fresh as new.
Why Hire Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Kersbrook Services?
- Our local and licensed tile cleaning experts are highly trained and skilled in their work.
- The tools and the technology we use to clean the tiles and the grout are totally latest and trustworthy.
- We use organic chemicals and bleaches only, pertaining to the reason that they are not harmful to the environment, pets, and human beings.
- The price we charge for the entire process of professional tile cleaning is extremely reasonable and can be afforded by people of all the classes.
- You can put your faith in us, as our work is perfect and we leave no scope for complaints behind us.
Hire us once, we are sure that you will love our tile and grout cleaning Kersbrook services and hire us again and again.
Location: Kersbrook, SA, Australia