The grease makes everything messy, the lubricated stickiness which left makes us gross, also the floor becomes slippery. A greasy tile floor won’t only look bad but it will make the floor dangerous as well. Grease or slipperiness can happen due to multiple reasons, for example, spilling of oil or food item which has the oil in it can make the surface slippery, also prolonged exposure to water can also cause greasiness on the tile.
Moreover, removing greasiness from the tiles is not a difficult task, by using some measure you can get rid of greasiness on the tiles stain removal. In addition, ignoring greasy tiles can be really devastating, the risk of falling on the floor can cause injury to someone.
Below you’ll read some steps for tile and grout cleaning and how you can get rid of a greasy tile floor.
Things You Need In order To Remove The Greasiness.
- Paper towels
- Spray bottle
- White vinegar
- A detergent of dishwashing soap
- Plain cloth or a brush
Steps For Tile & Grout Cleaning.
- Step 1: If you have freshly spilled something, such as oil, cream or butter, it’ll spread on the tile floor. So, the first thing you need to do is remove the excess oil, try using paper to soak up the oil, butter or cream using paper, you can use tissue paper or newspaper. Try to remove all the oil and prevent it from spreading.
- Step 2: Use an empty spray bottle to apply white vinegar, pour some white vinegar and directly apply it on the floor, where oil has been spilled, vinegar will dissolve the particles in the oil and make the floor clean. When you apply the vinegar, let it sit for a few minutes and then clean it by using a cloth.
- Step 3: After you’re done with cleaning the floor using vinegar, move towards the next step, pour some warm water and then add liquid dishwashing soap in the bucket and then clean it using a cloth, wipe down the floor after all the things rinse the floor with clean water.
- Step 4: Thoroughly rinse the floor using clean water and then leave it for drying on its own. You can use a dry cloth as well for completely clean the floor and make it shiny.
Where to Look For Professional Assistance:
If you are looking for a professional tile cleaning service you should contact us asap. Our team of professional tile cleaners are experienced in this field. Fresh Tile Cleaning provides many types of professional tile cleaning services. Not only grease but mould, algae, hard stains are easy for us to remove. We will leave your tiles shining back again. Specialised machinery and tools are very helpful in eradication any dullness on our tiles and we bet you will be amazed by our professional tile cleaners.